Sunday 30 March 2014

A great weekend!

So the weekend started with a very needed sleep in & after that a wonderful breakfast consisting of banana pancakes! Which pretty much is my standard breakfast whenever I am not making green smoothies! They turned out a little like this...


That looks pretty good now doesn't it? The recipe is suuuuper easy but I will probably put it up on the blog at some point!

I spent my Saturday waddling around a mall & eating a vegan (delicious) potato salad! I will definitely make that again (and then remember to take pictures of it). I bought some new clothes, all very cheap because I spend most of my money on food! Got some great deals in a second hand store which made me really happy!

We also visited the absolute top floor where they had these amazing little things! Enabling us to take a look at what was going on in Denmark. The sun was on its way down though so we didn't see that much after all! 


Sunday morning also begun with banana pancakes which were later followed by chocolate ball making & studying. Then we packed some of the chocolate balls and went for a two hour walk by the river. I carried the camera around until the battery gave up, but managed to get some great pictures before that!




I love that all the flowers are starting to show up here and there, because it means SPRING which means PLANTING SEASON! Which means a happy Trisha who really wants to buy a green house!

I didn't take pictures of only the flower but also the scenery in general, even though it's still kinda brown just about everywhere. But give it a few more weeks and the forrest will be overflowing with color! 


We stopped by the river about halfway and ate some chocolate balls, using a fallen tree as a mossy bench. They tasted even better out in nature!


When we had finished our long walk we felt hungry even though we had stopped for snacks in the middle, I guess we're just constantly hungry! I quickly chopped up a fresh salad for two with lots of fruits because they're just so darn good! The recipe for that will be up later tonight because for once I actually wrote stuff down!


So yeah, wonderful weekend! But the evening will go to studying which is less fun but oh so necessary! So I better start my studying so that I can come back & publish the recipe for this beauty! 


No comments:

Post a Comment