Friday 28 March 2014

A sunny day!

Perhaps the winter is finally over here in Sweden? Today I've spent almost all day outside & even though I am a rather frozen person I've felt fine!

The day started off with banana pancakes with a healthy marzipan chocolate butter that I whipped together as the pancakes were frying! Then my mom (who by the way is a lovely lady) took a long walk through the forrest & when we got back home I dragged out my yoga mat! Doing yoga outside as the sun is warming you is simply the greatest thing!

After all of this we were quite peckish so I quickly whipped up a green smoothie filled with only good for you ingredients! Completely raw also I may add! Only carrots, oranges, mango, spinach & water blended until super green and super smooth! When your food almost has the same color as the grass then you know that it has got to be good for you!




When we had consumed these beauties then I decided to pick some weeds in my to-be garden! I am so excited about growing my own crops that it's almost a bit silly! I can't wait to make green smoothies with my own spinach & broccoli!
My cat got so curious about what I was doing that she left her spot in the sun only to peak out the window of the conservatory! 


She's so darn adorable that I can barely handle it!


After finishing up in my future garden I sat down to do some studying, until I got hungry that is! Then I quickly fried up some veggies & some tofu that I then devoured out in the sun! But eventually I had to get back to studying! Thankfully I had some freshly cut mango for dessert that kept me company!


When I finally got some studying done I decided that it was time to wrap up a blog post so here I am, sipping an avocado chocolate milkshake with coconut cream (that was devoured before any pictures could be taken) so I won't complain! 

Now have a lovely evening everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment