Monday 7 April 2014

Liquid fast tomorrow!

This weekend and today I've felt a bit "meh" about the entire food thing. Which is incredibly unlike me! Usually I look forward to the next time that I start to feel hungry so that I can think up another yummy recipe! But not this weekend… and definitely not today…
The fact that I've consumed way too much is probably the reason till why I feel so sluggish and tired. My head has been acting up as well. All the things that I eat are super duper healthy but my sugar free chocolate does contain heaps of fat. Which makes my usually balanced diet not so balanced. I am usually fine with a day or so of unbalanced (albeit healthy) eating but this weekend and during the end of last week things just got out of hand. With good reason, I mean who has the time and energy to think about how balanced their diet is when they have a massive test within 72 hours? No me at least. And I usually crave chocolate (more specifically homemade sugar free almond cups) when I am cramming for an exam. So that's what I ate. And it was delicious. But now I ate too much of decadent foods that I usually only have in moderation and ended up feeling slightly icky. Time for some cleansing!

So I figured that tomorrow I'd just take a break from solid food and consume only liquids tomorrow in order to regain my passion for cooking. I will drink green smoothies, juices and probably eat some soup since it's still rather cold here in Sweden! I am thinking broccoli and spinach soup…

Here I come liquid fast! May you bring my love for cooking back to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment