Monday 31 March 2014

A fruitful Monday!

Like literally fruitful! I've consumed such copious amounts of fruits today that I am a bit impressed by myself. And that says a lot considering that I normally eat at least 5-8 fruits a day!

The day started with the following…


… a banana, some grapes and some sundried mulberries! Completely raw breakfast completed! Well minus the tea. But I need my tea so I can definitely live with that!

Off to university I went, with some more grapes packed in my bag since I knew that I would get hungry! The lecture wasn't one of the most intriguing but fun nevertheless! Back home I went and then I threw together the recipe that I posted earlier…


And as I previously have mentioned; It is delicious. Like for reals. Try it!

Later I worked out and after that a chocolate smoothie was made (with lots of bananas & dates in because nom) and devoured. Then I studied some, which I really needed to do and when my sister finally got home we ended the day with some of this…


… which also happened to become my dinner! Five apples, one bowl raw chocolate sauce and one bowl raw caramel sauce. And an additional banana for me since the other two ate this as dessert but for me it was a full meal!

And with this I say goodnight everybody, may you sleep well so that you can have another amazing day tomorrow filled with exciting experiences and lots of laughter!



No comments:

Post a Comment