Tuesday 1 April 2014

Digging in the dirt...

… looking for a good spot to grow my future veggies! Garden work is surprisingly relaxing, and digging is surprisingly tough! I felt that I only needed to do an additional half an hour yoga in order to get a complete workout! The fact that the sun was shining just made the entire thing so much better!

All in all I've had a great day, I would suggest that it had something to do with the fact that my day started with this…
It's so green!
It's so fruity!
It's so healthy!
It's lacking protein though… but oh well, that's what nuts are for am I right?

After consuming this and choosing my clothes with care (for once) I left for school! The fact that I was neither freezing nor overheated due to me actually putting some thought into what I should wear made the day even better! When I later found out that I had passed an exam that I was beyond sure that I had miserably failed I felt on top of the world!

The afternoon I spent with a friend of mine, most of the time went to cooking but we did manage to get some studying done. Oh and I managed to miss the bus. So I ran to the train and made it just in time! When I got home me and my dad had some quality time in the garden. Sweating and moaning about how darn thick all of the roots were and breaking our shovels against the rocks. But it was fun! And really brought forth my appetite!
So I whipped these up…
Now they might not look pretty (since all light was long gone and I could't get any good pictures no matter how hard I tried…) but they tasted amazing! It's portobello mushrooms marinated in olive oil and spices topped with cashew "cheese", then a layer of rucola, some tomatoes and topped off with home made all natural guacamole! Yumyum!

My sincere wish for tomorrow is that I will get some serious studying done, since my exam is this Friday and that's pretty soon (read too soon!) and I am not up to date… But I also hope that it will be warm enough for me to do some yoga outside in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment